Keystone Radiology has the capacity to provide a complete range of radiology services to public and private hospitals under various partnership models:
- Teleradiology only
- On-site reporting, which can also include interventional radiology (Tier A and B), involvement in clinical meetings and education
- Provision of complete radiology services, to include radiologists, equipment and staff
- Hybrid arrangements
Regardless of the engagement model, Keystone doctors and staff pride themselves on their ability to become part of the hospital (and wider) community in which they work.
Clinically, our radiologists and nuclear physicians are able to offer general and sub-specialist services across the following modalities:
- Nuclear Medicine and PET
- Mammography and Breastscreen
- Interventional Radiology (Tier A and B) and Pain Management
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA) and OPG
- General X-Ray
Our track record shows that we can apply our knowledge and expertise in a range of clinical situations, from the most acute hospital settings to private and public outpatient clinics.