Keystone Radiology is built around a group of clinically focused radiologists intent on bringing the best possible care to regional areas. We have:
- A team with a wide range of subspecialist skills/qualifications. Importantly, there is duplication of skills amongst the team members so we can always offer a reliable service.
- A clear value proposition for our doctors, to ensure successful ongoing recruitment of high calibre radiologists as the service grows.
- A proven ability to become an integral part of the hospital community.
- A proven ability to manage the clinical workload for large regional hospitals.
- A proven ability to partner with our hospital customers to improve service to the community while providing excellent financial outcomes for the hospital itself.
- A proven ability to recruit high calibre subspecialised radiologists to regional Victoria.
Our radiologists value the opportunity to be involved in training (medical students to registrars), clinical meetings and hospital management committees. While we are a contracted service provider, we aim to be seen as an integral part of the hospital community.